Friendz Forever...

Here's a place on the internet dedicated to everlasting friendship!!

Friday, June 17, 2005

Cllege Rankings

Okay guys all said and done and people coming up with their own rankings everyday I decided that lets have a vote on engg colleges in india and decide for ourselves.
I have choosen 6 colleges in our country .Let's have a vote and see what rankings we get.Remember anyone who comments has to give a score to each college out of 10.
I am not putting the IIT's into the list ,we all know why.

The order I am giving is according to my own score.

1. BITS-Pilani- 8.5/10
2. NIT Trichirapalli-7.5/10
3. NSIT (delhi)- 7.5/10
4. NIT Surathkal-7/10
5. NIT Warangal -7/10
6. DCE -6/10

Remember when you give your opinion you can add as many colleges as you want and do not forget to give your score with each of your choice.

2 Comments:

Blogger AJ said...

I don't know much about the NIT's so I'll stick to the other ones:
1. BITS- Pilani - 8
2. NSIT - 7.5
3. DCE - 7
4. IIIT (A) - 7

Sun Jun 19, 01:50:00 AM  
Blogger Dhruv Raj said...

i really dont know about this college stuff but what i can say is that bits pilani is real good...firstly my dad and my sister both passed out of it and secondly i went and saw the campus on a weekday...the campus is beautiful and the atmosphere too...so its a pretty good option actually.

Sun Jun 19, 09:59:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home