Friendz Forever...

Here's a place on the internet dedicated to everlasting friendship!!

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Destiny

Its been a long time since I posted something. Actually a lot has happened in the last few weeks. I think I'll start in chronological order.
On 26th I met up with my friends- Ahona, Akanksha, Mridu and Shubhra after a very long time..and we all had a great time together.It was more of a farewell for Shubhra who left for Australia on 29th. We met at Ansals, had lunch at Chopsticks and then went off to Dilli Haat. Old memories and incidents were recalled and I think everyone was nostalgic in the end by the idea of separation after so many years we'd spent together in one school.
On 27th came the shocking news: Kritu Kaushal passed away. Still can't believe it.. Was with me in class 7 and 8 .. and i always knew him as a jovial and fun loving guy..but then..thats what life is all about..the unexpected.
28th-- D-day!! IIT results declared: From my class Abhinav, Aditya, Akash, Anubha, Yatin, Beru, Kumar, Piyush,Pyush, Raaghav, Shantanu, Kashyap And Vishrut got through ( total 13-- if there are more please correct me) congrats to all of them and for those who didn't make it..Best of Luck for DCE
29th-- Talked to Shubhra before she finally left for Australia..I'm really missing her but surely the net will keep us in contact. For everyone.. her new email id is : shubhra_the_gr8@hotmail.com
30th-- Got to know about Athira -- shaken up by the death of another student of my batch. Though I didn't know her personally but I still knew her by face at least.
1st May-- A wonderful surprise-- met some of my old friends who were with me at Carmel Convent. Wonderful to see them after 6 years and amused by the fact that they remembered by name-- I met Aridhi, Ankita And Priyanka.
I even went to watch 'Kaal'. Nice movie - though it could have been better- just past time.


And hey..does anyone know exactly how many seats are there in BITS Pilani??
Thats it for now.. quite a long entry I must say
Gotta go
Bye

1 Comments:

Blogger Varenya said...

There are 800 seats in total.

Thu May 05, 11:42:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home