Friendz Forever...

Here's a place on the internet dedicated to everlasting friendship!!

Sunday, March 27, 2005

Easter Ruins!

Well well, Happy Easter to everyone! I tried celebrating it as best as i could. But, hell oh hell, my borads just seem neverending.....damn, i still have almost a week to go. But then, after that I shall be having a ball, while a lot of people shall be swatting for entrances, nyah nyah!
Today, my cousin came over with some Easter eggs....I hate marzipan, but the chocolate fudge was good...Every one kept wondering why I wasn't studying. On top of that I had some random aunties who came over for 'high tea' which of course, dragged on till 8.. So boo! I hate aunties who insist on pulling my cheeks while i have never seen them in my whole frikking life before! Anyway, old annoying aunties left, to be replaced with equally annoying random uncles....The rigmarole continues...we were rid of these myriad and rather dull people only at 9.... thats when i went for a walk with mom, had a fight with her and consequently ruined the rest(?) of the day! I must go study....i hate it, these 10 day gaps make one forget that they are in the middle of exams .Ta!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home