Friendz Forever...

Here's a place on the internet dedicated to everlasting friendship!!

Monday, March 28, 2005

Yippeee! 5 down..many more to go..

FINALLY.....
The All India Senior School Certificate Examination for Class 12 'SCIENCEES' finally came to an end with Computer Science today(actually yesterday since its 12.30 am now)
Though I really pity those who have also taken P.E. as a subject.Why do people take P.E.?????
Anyways..the paper was quite easy except for certain things(really small things like outputs-pretty sure most of us have it wrong..its the CbSE Exam one..try it out)
Then followed a celebration of a day's freedom.I went for a superb movie..the second in this month, with my brother and Akanksha and her brother met us at PVR Saket. The movie: Million Dollar Baby was quite an experience..Don't worry.I won't write a long movie review this time like I did for Black.But certainly I found the whole movie really worth it inspite of the fact that we were sitting in the second row from the front and had our necks craning throughout those 2 hours!
But hey..these celebrations are not gonna last long...With all the engineering entrance exams coming up..starting with the BIG one-IITJEE on 10th April and ending with DCE on 29 May and for people like me, IP Univ on 12th June.So you see, the ones that ended were actually much simpler than the ones left..specially considering the one week gap between all of them.
Another strange thing that struck me today: All those people I saw today..with whom I've spent 2 lovely years in DPS, I might not be able to see them again..ever again...
The reality has just started sinking in...no more school uniforms..green tie..green belt..new sessions...new class teachers....bus gossips...complaining about teachers...........
Its hard but one has to try and look forward to the things and opportunities tat we'll be faced with..
So here's ending with a happy note...
Lets stay friends..atleast through this blog!!ciao!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home