Friendz Forever...

Here's a place on the internet dedicated to everlasting friendship!!

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Food

Of all the kinds of food that I have eaten yesterday's one was the strangest and the wierdest.I went to an italian restaurant and ordered a dish which had a name which goes like :-
"Capelli d angelo alla sangiovannino con carficio".
in simple words what I got was noodeles,but it did not taste like I expected it to.It was really different.The place's name is "DIVA" and is located in the M-block market of G.K. II. The place is a must go for the people who want to try authentic italian food.However the prices are certainly towards the higher side.

My own rating will be
food 3.5/5
Decor 3/5

2 Comments:

Blogger Smita said...

might i be permitted to join this interesting venture? as in the blog?

Tue Mar 22, 12:38:00 PM  
Blogger Varenya said...

anchal send her an invite

Tue Mar 22, 08:56:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home