Friendz Forever...

Here's a place on the internet dedicated to everlasting friendship!!

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

A new beginning...

Friendship is surely the beautiful thing in the world ..so here's a blog dedicated to all my friends .

To start the blog with a happy note, here's a poem( sorry ,its not self-composed)

Smiling is infectious, You catch it like the flu.

When someone smiled at me today, I started smiling too.

I passed around the corner, and someone saw my grin.

When he smiled I realized, I'd passed it to him.

I thought about that smile, then I realized its worth.

A single smile just like mine, could travel the earth.

So, if you feel a smile begin, don't leave it undetected.

Let's start an epidemic quick, and get the world infected!

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

i totally love that poem! where on earth did you get it? and i really think its nice youre making a blog dedicated just to your friends.

Wed Mar 09, 12:22:00 PM  
Blogger AJ said...

Its good to hear that u like the poem..I got it through email from a friend. Tell me more about u...

Tue Mar 15, 11:47:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home